PURPLAN uses the latest laser scanning technology to record your existing systems. With PURscan we enable a virtual inspection of your plant. We combine the accuracy of the point information with the real views, which are generated as panorama photos during the scanning process. This allows all geometry and texture to be realistically represented down to the last detail. Even highly complex systems can be quickly and reliably captured on site and documented in 3D.
Nothing stands in the way of an uncomplicated repair or expansion of your plant. As our customer, you benefit in particular from a reduction in financial and time risks and are therefore on the safe side.
- 3D model as CAD version of your existing plant
- No measurement errors, no forgotten dimensions
- Very high accuracy across multiple levels and rooms
- Capturing of all geometry and texture
- Short measuring times on site
- Possibility of co-entry of type plates for your documentation according to BetrSichV2015